Our service radius is approximately 100 miles from Pittsburgh in all directions covering Western PA, Eastern OH and Northern WV. There are three parts to our inspection analysis; 1) Written Report 2) Quality Photographs 3) Verbal Report. The sum of all three is what gives you a true understanding of the vehicle without misinterpretation, and that is what makes our mobile auto inspection service top-notch.
We check the functionality and condition of the engine, systems, accessories, fluids, belts, tires and more. The interior is carefully looked at top to bottom, everything is checked from dash lights to seat operation. We also canvas the details of hardware, rubber seals, trim, chrome and other cosmetics. A close eye examines the body and paint including a thorough undercarriage inspection. Last but not least, we check known problem areas for that specific make and model plus any special requests you might have.
Results are a detailed written report, 50 to 100 quality photos of the automobile inside and out including undercarriage and close-ups, along with a verbal report explaining everything and answering any questions you have. Customers receive report and photos the same day the inspection is performed. Below are our services and fees, please contact us with the vehicle location address for exact quote…
- Antique, Classic or Specialty Vehicle Inspection = $250 (includes 50 miles, $1 per mile after)
- Appraisal / Market Valuation = $300 (includes in-depth inspection)
- Consultation = $50 Per Hour (one hour minimum)
- Vehicle Locator Services = $ (inquire)
* Discounts available for evaluating multiple vehicles at the same time and location.